SESER co-Review/up-date of Mothers’ Association training Manual by UNICEF/FMoE/UBEC and training of ToT in Northern Nigeria 2016/2017
SESER co-developed Mothers’ Association Training manual and Facilitate training sessions in the nineteen northern States, Programme managed/implemented by FMoE, Sponsor by the office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on MDG2011/ 2012.
SESER participated in the draft/development of Head teachers training Manual on Efficiency, effectiveness and Curriculum Management and I facilitated Master Trainer Workshop; Progrmme managed by UNICEF and implemented by FMoE sponsor by DfID in 2011
SESER Co-developed instrument for monitoring and Evaluation for GEP II and periodic review of same and participated in the training for field officers, project managed by UNICEF, implemented by FMoE and sponsor by DfID 2008-2011
SESER Co-developed School Based Management Committee (SBMC) training manual and the training of Train of Trainer (ToT) in Niger, Nassarawa and Anambra States; Programme implemented/managed by Federal Ministry of Education-Gender Division, and sponsor by the office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on MDG 2008 and 2009.
SESER participated in the team that carried out a needs assessment on socio-economic challenges on youths/women in Small /Medium Enterprises, Organised by Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development and Bank of Industry (BoI) 2008.
SESER participated in the rapid appraisal of Girls Education Project phase I, Team leader for Bauchi and Niger States, 2007, Managed by UNICEF, Implemented by Federal Ministry of Education- Gender Division, Sponsor by DfID
- SESER was a team member on Advocacy visit to Bauchi, Gombe and Taraba States on the implementation of community Based early Child Centres/ pre-primary Intervention joint Organisede by UNICEF, FME and UBEB August 2014
- SESER provided Resource Person on Capacity Building for Girls Education Movement (GEM) Organisaed by Federal Ministry of Education Gender Education Division. In Minna, Niger State 2014
- A contributor to the Nigeria Evaluation of the United Nation Girls’ Education Initiative 2012
- SESER participated in Revitalizing Adult and Youth literacy in Nigeria: Developing National Strategic Framework for Youth and Adult literacy in Nigeria. Organized by UNESCO, Abuja. March 2012
- A Resource Person on Capacity Building for the scalp-up of Mother Association at Senatorial level for fifteen northern States, namely: Adamawa, Yobe, Gombe, Bauchi, Taraba, Niger, Nasarawa, Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna, Jigawa, Katsina, Kebbi, Zamfara, Borno, and the South-West particularly Oyo State- November-December 2012
- SESER presented a on minimum standards for Early childhood education. (ECD) at a training workshop of ECD Educators on the use of IECD Curriculum. In Beinin City, Edo State. November , 2012
- A participate at Early Learning Development Standard (ELDS) in Minna, organized by UNICEF and Federal Inspectorate Division of Federal Ministry of Education- October 2012
- SESER provided human resource to build capacity of staff of Abia Community Social Development Projects(CSDP) during retreat on Leadership, institutionalization programmes/project and was organized by Abia CSDP in Enugu, Enugu State December 2011
- SESER provided resource person for South-South and North Central zones, on Capacity building workshop for leaders/manager/organizers of Girls Education movement in unity colleges. The GEM project is an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Education-gender unit December 2011.
SESER provided Assistant Team Leader on third Party Monitoring Mission for Community Social Development Projects(CSDP) for External Independent Report Status(EISR), the Organisation lead the Abia State Team, A World Bank/ Federal Government of Nigeria project, November 2011.
SESER was an External Monitor for the induction and orientation workshop of the Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) in Bayelsa State being implemented by the Universal Basic Education Board (UBEC) October 2011
SESER was the Borno State Team Leader for Final Monitoring and Evaluation of the UBEC Community Self Help Project August 2011.
SESER was the Niger State Team Leader for the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E): Girl Child Education Project (GEP) II through my Organisation SESER. July, 2011. The GEP project is been manage by UNICEF-Federal Ministry of Education and funded by DFID. Also, I was a resource person in the report writing Team of this exercise.
SESER Participated in UNICEF Training on Monitoring and Evaluation in Kaduna, Kaduna State. July 2011
Advocacy/Training on the Nigeria Girls-Child Education Initiative (NGEI): SESER was the Adamawa State Team Leader on capacity building of stakeholders and advocacy visitit for the launching of Adamawa State chapter of Nigerian girl-child Education Initiative in September 2010
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E): Girl-Child- Education Project (GEP): SESER participated in the December 2009 and July 2010 respectively in M&E of GEP II in Bauchi State as State Team leader and member report writing team.
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E): Girl-Child- Education Project (GEP): SESER participated in the December 2009 M&E of GEP II in Bauchi State as State Team leader.
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E): Girl-Child- Education Project (GEP): SESER participated in the July2010 M&E of GEP II in Bauchi State as State Team leader.
SESER in collaboration with CSACEFA and other partners working in the education sector had been in dialogue with stakeholders in order to improve the sector. Also, SESER in conjunction with CSACEFA had participated in Global Action Week (GAW) from 2005-2008 which is a global event conducted annually. The campaign renew the commitment of stakeholders for quality education for all school age children as well as working to realize the Universal Basic compulsory education through the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) All these activities are geared towards the attainment of the education related Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) (Goal 2) by 2015. with CSACEFA, which from time to time benefits technical from international donor agencies particularly support from commonwealth education fund.
SESER signed an agreement with the Embassy of Japan-Abuja on the 10th of September 2009 to Renovate a block of four class rooms, build two blocks of six class rooms and drill a bore at LEA Primary School, Jikwoyi 1, Abuja. For more detailed information about the projects see Punch and Daily Trust Newspapers of 11th September 2009.
A participant at Federal Inspectorate Service of the Federal Ministry of Education to critic Instrument / harmonization/ sensitization and train the trainer’s workshop held at Kaduna, Kaduna State and Asaba, Delta State. Sponsored by the office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President On Millennium Development Goals.
SESERE participated at the Development/ Hormonazation of Instrument for Community Participation in Quality Assurance held at kaduna, Kaduna State.
Our experience in the field includes: Monitoring of Local Environmental Empowerment Project (LEEMP) in collaboration with GATE as an independent Monitor for Enugu and Bauchi States.
A participant at USAID Compass Intervention: Development of Instrument on Education Management Information System (EMIS)
SESER through its representative, facilitated a session of sub-group at the SBMC training programme, organised by Unicef at Federal College of Education, Minna, Niger State.Also, participated at the SBMC Manual development Team.
SESER in collaboration With Changes Manager International (CMI) participated in monitoring and Evaluation of Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) project in the South-West Nigeria.
SESER represented Civil Society Coalition on Education For All (CSACEFA) at Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Monitoring of Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS), FCT-Abuja.
SESER through its representative, participated at Africa Network Campaign on Education for All (ANCEFA) Workshop on Community Mobilization Advocacy, Abuja Nigeria.
SESER was team the leader of a monitoring exercise of the British High Commission project on community participation in provision of educational infrastructure in Rural community of Igbogodo, Ibi Local government Area of Taraba state. The project was sub-granted by Women Right to Education Programme (WREP) to SESER.
SESER participated at the World Bank Assisted Capacity Building for Universal Basic Education (CUBE) , a Community Research Project, Igbi Local, Kaduna, Kaduna State.
State Evaluator World Bank Assisted Program in the Universal Basic Education Programme, Second Primary Education Project CR-3346-UNi, self help Support to Community Initiated project in Sokoto State
A participant at the World Bank Assisted Capacity Building for Universal Basic Education (CUBE) , a Community Research Project, Igbi Local, Kaduna, Kaduna State. State Evaluator World Bank Assisted Program in the Universal Basic Education Programme, Second Primary Education Project CR-3346-UNi- Self help Support to Community Initiated Project in Sokoto State.
SEER in collaboration with Ministry of Women Affairs had a forum with the Bank of industry (BOI) in February 2008 on the issue of women and youth economic empowerment. Consequently SESER members were given loan from the BOI.