AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The aims and objectives of the institute, among other, as follows:
SESER objectives/Aims is to:
- empower youth and women through capacity building, Socio-economic activities and other sectorial programmes.
- promote free, compulsory and quality education for all
- sensitize target groups (children, youth and women) on related issues and a new initiative
- Conduct a baseline survey and Needs/ impact assessment
- Motivate and mentor youth for carrier purposes.
- Promote girls education programmes.
- Advocate for all-inclusive education for all
- Establish education centres both formal/non-formal.
- carry out research on development issues
- Community mobilization and sensitization
- Support the provision of child-friendly learning environment
- Strengthen the budgetary process including budget tracking.
- carry out monitoring and evaluation projects and programmes.